Expanded 3 bedroom Latimer Farms rancher with oversized garage and greenhouse. This home shows pride of ownership with numerous custom features. Enter into the large living room with wood burning stone fireplace with custom built ins and bow window. The formal dining room can host all your family's holiday dinners and opens to the massive family room with wood beam vaulted ceiling, wood burning stove and sliders to rear covered porch with ceiling fan and skylights. The eat in kitchen also has sliders that lead to rear deck overlooking the fenced rear yard and pond stacked with Koi fish. The main bedroom has custom vaulted ceiling, walk in closet and access to remodeled ceramic tile hall bath with custom vanity with granite top. There are also 2 other nice sized bedrooms with ceiling fans. The oversized 1 and 1/2 car garage has a newer door with opener and is heated to be used as a shop. The grounds have extensive landscaping and outbuildings that have become overgrown. This home is a gardener's dream with its numerous flower beds and greenhouse. Home also has a one year home warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
UPPER SOUTHAMPTON TWP
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,736 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Central.
- 1. Stone, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 139.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Sideyard(S), Vegetation Planting, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price